Re: Re: This is dumb

In a message dated 3/16/99, 10:14:44 PM, binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com writes:
<<didn't you know? i bought *my* music from an old vending machine in a
supermarket. i never really *owned* it, i lease it on a monthly plan.

yeah, rent to own your own stuff.>>

I personally found all my music on the street corner.  What can I say - cheap
whore trash!!!

<<who is this boffo anyway, stef, got any clues?>>

well, i have some ideas of what he could be labeled as, but i won't go in that
direction.  i do know that he isn't a "poet artsy faggot intellectual" and
since i only associate with poet artsy faggot intellectuals, alas, i shall
never get to know this person.  what a shame.

stef