Response to Linford and Karin

Dear OtR,

It is valid to take exception to the notion of OtR becoming cheap and top
40 like so many spice girls.  Maybe OtR IS above compromise as some have
said, but I doubt it.  I'm not attracted to your music because I know
you're strong and uncompromising.  I'm attracted to the vulnerability
reflected in your music.  There definitely ARE certain dangers associated
with taking a step into something bigger than oneself (ie, pursuit of
money, fame, etc.).  Go with my blessing (for what it's worth) into the
realm of deep pockets and market whim.   You will be brilliant.  But have
the courage to stay vulnerable.

I love you guys,

JON