Re: Canal Street or bust

---jg900 <jg900 at bright_net> wrote:

> hi.
>

> that nice binkster said:>
> >WOOHOO!!!!
> >
> that's good enough for me!  bink's coming!  woo-hoo!
>
> then bink said,>
> >now, where to crash for the night?
> >
> what's the status on the "group rate hotel plan" ?    has anyone
actually
> done the legwork on this?     set something up?     i'm thinking
"fold the
> backseat flat and crash in the trunk."   works on the pittsburgh
turnpike,
> oughta work in Dayton.    but, if there are fun listies to hang with
at a
> hotel somewhere,   maybe i'll abandon the hobo suite.

ok...i've only had two people request accomodations in a hotel...it's
been elusive planning...do these two people want to share?...do jg and
his dearly beloved want to share with them?...share share share...and
with only one, possibly two rooms to rent, is it really necessary to
book ahead?...these are questions i have...those involved please mail
me with details as best known...

> now,   where can we buy ice cream in dayton?

well, there's a ben and jerry's not too far from the venue...i ate
there today...i had this stuff called, i kid you not, "coffee coffee
buzzbuzzbuzz!"...that was the exact name i believe...it was quite
tasty...

> jeff/rebecca:   you kids going down?   no, wait, let me rephrase!
you
> making the trip to Dayton?     wanna pool?

come one, come all...

> heather:  come on.        you know you want to...
>

> megan:   thanks!  big hug!

right back, babe...looking forwared to meeting you and i'm happy to
help...

> how many of you will i see saturday?     this should be big-fun.
 so,
> this won't be a full-band show?   that might prove kinda fun in an
> MTV-unplugged sort of way.

huh??? what didn't i read? no full band??

megan.