Re: Re: That Letter

In a message dated 3/16/99, 11:36:28 AM, jnedsfox at moody_edu writes:
<<I'm recognizing in the character of these heartfelt responses to our band's
letter a "taking sides" sort of feel.  To address this, I want to say for
the record that if OTR signs with a label, I'll still buy.>>

A clarifying statement (in addition to my earlier opinion):
The band's decision to sign or to remain independent won't change the fact
that they're the greatest band around.  Of course I'll support them whatever
they decide.