: Re: MONK???

In a message dated 3/15/99, 9:38:06 PM, jg900 at bright_net writes in response to
my StevieBoo's complaint about TrueTunes...

<<sorry that happened to you, stevieboo.  i had never ordered or for that
matter heard of them before ordering my 2/$20  monk deal  (yeah, with the
cool should-be-$5-extra-but-they- throw-it-in-free booklet thing a ma bob)
but it came to my very own little mailbox immediately,  3 days or so.>>

*laughing*  See, I got *everyone* to call you that now!  :)

And JG, remember that you had problems ORDERING from their website...so even
though you did get your CDs in three days, it took you a bit to get your order
in.

Glad to hear the Ani girl's CD is awesome...I'll have to get it.

NP:  Alanis Morisette  _Ironic Maxi-Single...*Wake Up* Live_
*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka