Re: to all, from Linford

     As much as I may love the thought of OTR being "our little special
secret", I don't think that's fair. Not to a great band that deserves more
exposure or to all the people out there that haven't had the pleasure to be
exposed to them. I agree that if OTR won't be granted artistic control over
their music  (ie: those potential new fans won't be hearing who OTR really
are) I wouldn't advise them to do this. But if that proves not to be a
problem, I think they owe it to themselves to get in there and show what they
can do. Because what they can do is pretty amazing, as we all on this list
already know.

                            ~Phil