(fwd) To all, from Linford

Since I seem to be the only on on the announcement list as well as the
discussion list (and the digest list too, but I won't go into that), and on
account of all the requests I've been bombarded with since I mentioned it, I'm
forwarding this to the discussion list.

Enjoy.

Chris

*** begin forward ***