Re: Re: MONK???

In a message dated 3/15/99 3:38:15 PM, barkera at nsk-corp_com wrote:

>I came to work anyways, but let's just say that eating breakfast this morning
>turned out to be a pointless task.  Ugh!
>
>I'm going home, curling up in my sock drawer and sleeping for days.

Hmm. You know, the sock drawer-thing works from my cats, so have you tried
catnip for your tummy?

My G-d, I'm posting to the list WHILE ACTUALLY LISTENING to OtR. Will wonders
never cease?

Pray for really cheap fares to post on Wednesday, folks. And I told Chris: if
Bink AND Jay wear their kilts, I'll wear my corset.