Re: MONK???

In a message dated 03/15/1999 10:14:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mdking at gracocorp_com writes:

> www.truetunes.com sells the pair along with a cool little promo booklet
>  thingy-ma-bobber for $20 + s&h...  that's where i nabbed mine.

Although nearly everyone I know of who's ordered from True Tunes has seemed to
be pleased, I think it's only right to give the other side too.  I ordered
Monk's "Quiver" from them during the middle of last year and finally just
received it this past week.  If I hadn't harassed them about it a number of
times, I still wouldn't have it.  The 2 Monk CDs for $20 is a good deal, but
be prepared to fight for the discs if you choose to go that route.

Steve