Re: MONK???

> Monk is the new band featuring Ric Hordinski, founding member of Over The
> Rhine, and guitarist extraordinaire.  Monk has 2 cds currently out: _Quiver_,
> and _Hush_.   _Blink_, a live album is forthcoming.
>
> I heartily endorse this product or service.

Plus, Monk puts on a very funky little show.  Or big show.  Depending on
where you are and who you ask.  And Ric is a very personable performer,
forthcoming and outgoing and generally a whole lot of fun to see.

So, if you can make one of those dates, go.  It's a good intro to Monk and
it's an easy way to find their cd's.

> "The Internet is the best thing to ever happen to stupidity." - Kibo

Chris, you changed the sig before I could ask what Albedo is!  I think the
warning on hairdryers that says "Don't use while sleeping" is the best
thing that ever happened to stupidity.

jnf

Follow-Ups: References: