RE: RE: Oh, the agony....

ARGH!  it doesn't get better -- it gets worse!  not only can i not make Ohio
this weekend under any circumstance because i'll be in Chicago from Friday
until Tuesday, but *now* i find out that Monk will be in Philly on Wednesday
and i won't be back from Manhattan yet!  fuck fuck fuck.

godsdammit!  the closest thing i have to something to console myself with is
the VoL show at the Tin Angel a couple days after the new album's release --
two back-to-back shows, actually, but i'm not sure if i wanna pay $10 a
second time to see a show i just saw 5 minutes ago.  hm.  maybe if i'm
chemically modified enough, i won't realize it's the same show.  -!!-

hey jnf -- got room for a stowaway?  how many hrs is it from Chicago to the
show?  hm.

this is pathetic.  and here i was also trying to make it back from Chicago a
tiny bit early so i could catch VAST at a local club on Tuesday night.

any of you listies wanna drive to eastern PA to catch the Vanilla Ice show
at the end of the month?  only $10 and in a fairly small club...  just
think, you could probably get an autograph!  (or heckle him until you get
thrown out, which is my current plan.)

matt