Catching up...

Hi all,

Yow.  I go away for a week and everything explodes!  I come
back to find that I've missed not only a fun discussion about
fundamentalist('s) coffee but a Real Live Concert Announcement (tm)!!
Not to mention all the commentary on the listie gathering I
was actually able to attend.

...Since I wasn't around to put my two cents in about the lostie
gathering, I think I'll start there.

My, but that Bink is talented!  Honey, you can play my guitar any
day! And he looks absolutely ravished (er...ravishing? um, anyway) in
that kilt!  JG, it was wonderful to finally meet you.  I did
actually look up and think, "Hey, that must be JG!", but it probably
didn't hurt that we'd just segued into the beginning of "Poughkeepsie".
The show itself, as we've already heard, was quite thoroughly
wonderful; Anne was super-passionate and just all-around a great
person.  I hope that she turns up in Michigan sometime soon.
(I think that everyone in the Kent-ish area who frequents Brady's
should request Bink's CD every time they visit.  If Bonnie knows
that people in the area like his music, she's more likely to
schedule him. :) )

Alas, I will not be able to attend the concert/s this weekend...
partly because I just spent the last week in Vermont, partly because
I'm probably going to have to replace the luggage that got lost
on the way back from Vermont, and partly because I have a wedding to
attend in Detroit this Sunday.  So...have fun, all of you, and take
zillions of pictures for me, and if someone just happens to take a
tape recorder to the show, I wouldn't mind hearing about it later.

Enough patter from me, for now.  Take care!
Raven-amy