Re: tangled and hypothetical...

(To the tune of "Daytripper" by the Beatles and covered by Daniel Ash)

She wanted to see Karin
She's taking the long car ride down.
She wanted to see Karin
She's taking the long car ride down.

She was a ro-oooo-oadtripper.
A one-way driver yeah.
It took me so-oooo-o long to get gas
but I pumped gas.

She's a big fan
but I lost her half the way there.
She's a big fan
but I lost her half the way there.

She was a ro-oooo-oadtripper.
She kept on driving yeah.
It took me so-oooo-o long to get gas
she just passed.

I tried to catch her,
she drove way to fast.
I tried to catch her,
she drove way to fast.

She was a ro-oooo-oadtripper.
She kept on driving yeah.
It took me so-oooo-o long to find Dayton
but I found Dayton.

> (wry smile)

Why thank you.  ;-)  *giggle* I love taking quotes out of context!

> um, guys:
> I can't recall a show in my lurking and listing existence with more
> travellers from afar, car pooling, and sudden changes of plans.

We're good.  We'll all get there.  It'll go smoothly (consider this the new
montra... and a possible sig if things go really arye!)

> sounds like an adventure!

"Tell her how my life is one big adventure." - Peter Gabriel

> I'm glad to report I assume I'll be there Saturday.

Whoo-hoo!  Like a good dj, we're always adding more to the mix!

> me and two cohorts:  me buddies Melvis and Peter...both I am certain have
> been mentioned by my person as many times as little Ian.

> so, let's keep the confusion going, shall we?

"Confusion!   Confusion!"- New Order

> and see who can conjure up the best roadtrippin' story....

"Abra-abrakadabra... I wanna reach out and grabya!"- This is some band but I
can't remember who.

Brian The-Quote-Master Gardner

--
"I'm an info freako