Re: on the canal street.

"Lynzi Godlove" <suneidesis at hotmail_com> sez:

>>bink's secret inner desires revealed!   Here on the OTR list!
>  this concept is more frightening than I would like to contemplate...

Aye.

>Chris, Rick--darlings, stop it--I don't know what's scarier.  the bink's
>innuendo, or Chris understanding.

I understand a lot of stuff, IYKWIM.

AITYD, cherie.

[directed at bink]
>>What if we got you a ride to Dayton?
>
>uh. oh.  not this idea again...
>c'mon, Chris.  you don't want to persuade him to come, because I'll be
>there, and wouldn't you like me to yourself?

Hmm...  <ponders>   Since you put it *that* way, innuendo-girl.  I already
promised to sit by Megan, so which side do you want?

Witness the fall of Troy.

BTW, Lynz honey - I've still got your hospital bracelet from the *last* time
you visited.   AND I still have the napkin.  You know which napkin I'm talkin'
about.

>no, seriously.  I am wanting to make a road trip.  what day are ya'll
>planning to attend?  because I'd much like to buy tickets before you all
>do...I imagine I could conjure up a caravan of fans from the Grove
>here...

I'll probably hit both nights.   What's up with the no-smoke show?

>talk to me, ye masses.

I'm not *that* big, you know.
--
NP: King Crimson - _The Nightwatch_