on the canal street.

>bink's secret inner desires revealed!   Here on the OTR list!
  this concept is more frightening than I would like to contemplate...

>>IYKWIM,
>>
>>AITYD.
>
>Oh, yeah, IKWYM, you perverted bastard.

Chris, Rick--darlings, stop it--I don't know what's scarier.  the bink's
innuendo, or Chris understanding.

>>tee hee hee.
>Evil, evil, evil.

(ducking my head, genuinely disturbed)

>>> bink, going to Canal Street?   You HAVE TO.
>>ain't got the cash flow, me boy. besides, i haven't had great luck
>>with the ohio state police the past month.... like to, but moneys
>>are too tight.

>What if we got you a ride to Dayton?

uh. oh.  not this idea again...
c'mon, Chris.  you don't want to persuade him to come, because I'll be
there, and wouldn't you like me to yourself?

no, seriously.  I am wanting to make a road trip.  what day are ya'll
planning to attend?  because I'd much like to buy tickets before you all
do...I imagine I could conjure up a caravan of fans from the Grove
here...

talk to me, ye masses.