Re: Fundamentalist Coffee

---"Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> wrote:

> > i am a recovering victim of the fundamentalists, i have to tell
you that you
> > are absolutely correct.
>
> Whoah.  I think I need to clarify.  My praise was for the genius of
the
> content in relation to the form of John's e-mail.  Whether or not I
agree
> with the denominational politics of the message is another subject
> entirely.

erm. the "denominational politics" were more or less sarcastic. i 8am*
an ex-fundamentalist, but i'm so judgemental as to havre blanket ideas
about all fundamentalists. it (fundamentalism) just didn't work for me
anymore, that's all. the coffee was just some fun, yes?

I guess misunderstanding was the risk I ran for being so
> nonchalant in my praise.  My feelings on the subject of denomination
in the
> body of Christ are a little stickier than this post suggests.

as are mine- i'm not at all supporting the epsicopalian tradition as
the end-all be-all of faith traditions. it's the one that works *for
me.* and i have my own problems even with the episcopalians.

:)

john.