Re: self-promotion+a netiquette request

bink wrote:

> > > newbie Mikey McVey writes:
>
>  > > > and the Catholic church have been substantially better at seeking
>  > > > social justice for the poor than most Protestant fundamentalists
>  > > > have been.
>

>  ever seen the movie "The Mission?"

"The Mission" is easily one of my favorite films, and although it won the
grand prize in Cannes the year it was released, I don't believe it got the
praise it deserved here in the States.  The opening scene is one of the most
powerful I've ever seen, and both Robert DeNiro and Jeremy Irons give solid
performances.  I highly recommend it.

Steve