coffee, coffee, coffee...

On Mon, 08 Mar 1999 that nice Mr. Joshua M. Neds-Fox said:

> There should be a prize for writing like this.  >This e-mail is supreme.
John, you top my short >list of listee wordsmiths who can turn the most
>banal into the most sublime (at least until Lynzi >T-Woode-love posts
again).

> Rock on completely,
> jnf

(grinning hugely)

awww!

thank you so kindly, Mr. Neds-Fox!

I am intending to write my promised narration of the Brady's event, after I
whittle it down from 5K, thus far (and I have yet to write of the actual
concert yet--this is all descriptive stuffs!)

best coffee in the world?  my kitchen.  really.   I make good coffee.  nice
coffee.  I like coffee.

raising a mug,
lynz.