Re: Riding on the USS Complain

poor unhappy Brad Caviness wrote:

> For all I know those performers and venues in Ohio all suck. But it
> sounds so cool just because you all keep raving. Dammit, I want
> validation! And people to hang out with who like the same music I do.
> Is that too much to ask?

if you prick us, do we not bleed?

i must say, that even though Brady's is a relatively small coffee
house in Kent, i *love* that place! it's got great character and is a
comfortable atmosphere to sit, chill with friends, and listen to good
music. and as far as poor Ohio performers that play such places, OtR
has played Brady's (we all know they suck) and the Anne show was just
INCREDIBLE!!!! just remember, it could be worse, Brad. you could be
listening to the at large music scene of FORT WAYNE.

there, better now?

> BSC (who's made it painfully obvious it's monday morning and he hasn't
> had enough coffee, and no one's shown up with pastries yet.)

i'll mail some to ya, okay?

;{)}

bink