ZNF's dream

Hey all--

We were playing cribbage, listening to Patience last night, and Zena asked
me to say hello to everyone out there.

Hello!

She wondered what's up with the listee tribute album.  I can't remember if
it was Bruce or Brad who was gung-ho about getting it together.  Any word?

However, she wants all the listee cat owners to envision a *second* OTR
cover album-- pick your favorite OTR song, and think of a version of it
where the melody is sung with strategically placed "meows."  I think it was
"I've Been Slipping" that triggered this bit of brilliance.

So, we get "I've Been Slipping."  Anyone have MIDI capabilities and a
sample of a cat meow?

jnf

np - Dukes of Stratosphear - Chips From The Chocolate Fireball