RE: Storefront Hitchcock

>I was recently introduced to the fabulous music of Robyn Hitchcock.
>Anybody here familiar with his stuff?  Out of the 26 albums he's

wow... this goes back a bit.  i think almost all of Robyn's stuff that i
have are on cassette...  mostly old Egyptians stuff but a couple of his solo
albums.  i got turned on to him when i read somewhere that he was greatly
influenced by Syd Barrett, one of my all time music heroes.

great stuff, no doubt about it.  i've always felt bad that he never got the
recognition he deserved...   he has a new one (or two, actually?) out here
not long ago if i'm not mistaken.

matt
np: "the bed's too big without you" -- The Police