Re: @@@Anne E. show

---Jaharnish2 at aol_com wrote:

> binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com inquires:

> > also, the big question really is, if it's warm enough, should i wear
> >  plaid?

> well, Bink, I think the *real* question is:
> Do you wear your plaid like I do? Regimental style? Hrm? I think
*this* is
> what the group needs to know before answering *your* question.

well, truth is, regimental guidelines have changed in recent years.
however, it's like the woman who asked the Scotsman if anything was
worn underneath his kilt, to which he replied, "No ma'am, ever'thin's
in perfect workin' order."

let me add that there's only ONE way to properly wear a kilt, and
that's how i wear it. just ask any listie who's gone to a Renn fair
with me... unfortunately, the kilt i currently wear is more suited for
summer wear. it's a lighter wool. although come summer and the next
local Highland games, i'm looking to get myself a nice one to wear
year round.

answer your question?

bink