Re: 10000 Maniacs

"King, Matt - GCP" <mdking at gracocorp_com> sez:
>>Eh, or pass on it, as I have.   Get some King Crimson instead!
>
>come on, Chris!  why can't someone love both?  get this 'instead' thing out
>of your head...  :)

I'd rather have KC, hands down.

>(although there's no question -- Crimson is *much* better live.)

To paraphrase Mr. Fripp, who said something like the following: "A KC album is
a love letter, but KC in concert is a steamy hot date"

I know the quote is wrong, and I don't have my _Epitaph_ liner notes handy, so
blow me.  ;-)
--
NP: Tom Petty - _Wildflowers_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery