@@@Re: heavy weather (non-otr)

hey Damian,

I've seen them twice, once here at Miami U. and then they also played in
the last jammin on main that OtR played at, while the band had just broken
up and was in much trnsition. anyway, for anyone curious they have a real
alternative, funk/jazz feel with a female vocalist, and a tenor sax
player, who sometimes plays this weird electric flute that is kind of
cool. They are a band where I'd probably go see 'em again if they were
around I didn't have anything else to do, but there shows usually have a
good atmosphere and there music is fun.

scott