Re: All of this REMOVING stuff

> ---danamcc at planetaccess_com wrote:
>

>> One final thing.  I say this with all confidence: If you signed on
>> at work and you want to get off the list, boo-hoo, you should be
>> WORKING!!!!  Some of us don't have real jobs yet and are forced to
>> take temp jobs.  I have no sympathy.
>>
>> I'm not really a bitch.
>>
>> --dana--
>>

> clapclapclapclapclap!!!!!!
>

> john.

I have to add a standing ovation to that....  I don't understand why temps
can outwork employees and still get let go at the end of three months.  I
think it's the new plot cooked up at The Man Central to keep us down.

Brian *the new guy who's probably putting his foot in his mouth* Gardner

--
Doris-  Do you have many friends Benjamin?
Ben-  My mom says I will in college.

- Safirstein (Waterworks)