Re: 10000 Maniacs

after i said
>them covering Patti Smith, and you all know how i love Patti....and then

that nice Chris Emery said

Wait...  isn't it the Maniacs covering Patti covering Bruce?

well, pretty much so, yeah.   but, songwriting credit goes to
Springsteen/Smith.  so, i can have it my way, too.

i think i own a springsteen record.  can't remember.

jg

Eh, or pass on it, as I have.   Get some King Crimson instead!

i have no KC records.

--
NP: Joni Mitchell - _The Hissing Of Summer Lawns_

i own lots-O-Joni records.

Floyd Code: v1.2a r+d>s TW 0/0/ FD 0- 0 Meddle 4 0 22.1% <12feb99>

i own Dark Side of the Moon.

"Don't get me started on that dictator-loving hypocrite, Mother Theresa,

i don't own any Mother Theresa records.

jg