Re: 10000 Maniacs

Tndreamgal at aol_com sez:
> >Of what I've heard by them, I believe that Our Time in Eden is
>  >probably the masterpiece your are looking for . . . is this the consensus
>
>  Yes actually . . . we have two votes for Our Time in Eden and one for In My
>  Tribe . . . Any other votes?

Yes! i have a decent amount of their material, and I'll say without doubt that
I like _Our Time In Eden_  the best by far. I think this is when Natalie
Merchant really came into her own maturity. The lyrics are wonderful (Jezebel
is every man's worst nightmare), and the music & arrangements are super.
It's quite a maturity from them driving to GA to invest in starting a lawncare
business to live off of, or from Natalie sleeping under a table in the studio
between singing tracks because she was still in school & was always exhausted.

More votes?

Jay

NP: October Project MP3's

"If you can't laugh at your situation, you need a new situation."
-anonymous
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^