Re: My First Time... and our relationship since

In a message dated 2/26/99 4:30:51 PM, yavin at mindspring_com wrote:

>I was working in a radio station in Amherst, MA as an intern.

And if you'd mentioned this, too, Brian, my head would TRULY have spun.

I spent a year at UMass. It was a dreadful mistake, but the land was
beautiful. I lived on River Road in Sunderland, with a beautiful view of the
Berkshires from my bedroom window.

I still miss Bart's, I must admit. Chcolate raspberry mousse swirl, was it?
And sushi at Panda East. And books at Valley Bookstore.  And the leaves. And
some very good friends. Shame the academics were so incredibly bad in my
department.

Sigh.

At any rate, once again, welcome aboard. Everyone, this is Brian. Brian, this
is everyone. Watch out for Bink and his kilt. Watch out for Lynzi and her
torrents of beautiful words. And as always, watch out for Eve.