removal from premesis?

---Molly Hankins <mbclark at hotmail_com> wrote:

> Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com remove mbclark at hotmail_com

>...we make them suffer with all our off-topic discussion and flood
>their mailboxes with non-otr-content mail until they can finally
>figure out how to get themselves off the list...weren't there
>instructions at the beginning???  geez.

ooh!  neato! what a great idea.

in mild defence (and I do mean MILd) of those desirious of jumping ship
and abandoning our intent conversational table...it is a tad confusing
to remove oneself.  you have to send a letter to a specific address with
basic instructions.  over-the-rhine at actwin_com remove
suneidesis at hotmail_com from discussion list.  or something of this ilk.
I attempted about five times before I got it right.

but it's more fun to torment the wayfarers.

of innocence mission:
they have a nifty sight that kinda explains circumstances with the band,
Natalie Merchant, etc.  as well as having lovely pictures, lyrics and
videos.  easily found through your favourite browser.

of OtR:
I have it on good authority that Karin once admitted to emulate Karen
Peris.

done.

lindsey.