Re: listies and the 'remove' people

hi.

>> then again, the fact that i've actually met a listie or two probably
helps;

>Who, who...Who, who???!!!   come on stop protecting them  :):)

i've met burrill;  he's met me.   we both lived to tell about it.  (hiya,
B!)

>hmmn.  Thank you Budah.    Heh, bet you all thought you'd never hear me
>say that.  *grins the dumbest grin that people only grin to themselves
>when they know nobody else will grin*  (gringrin)

i'm grinning at that idea.   for a second it was lost on me, then i
remembered.   spontaneous grin.

>> but some are choosing to throw it in the trash.
>
>I've been know to sift through the trash before.  anybody else do that?

sure.

>I'm talking clean trash here, not like rotting stuff or biohazard or
>anything...

depends on what you thought you lost....

>> i often have an urge to dive into any given conversation, but i'm usually
>> hindered by my lack of words--or my timidity.

nah, B,  jump right in.    hey everybody, say "hi"  to B again.  make him
feel all warm and cozy.

"Hi B!"
(Burrill lives in Michigan, just down the street from my niece.  what a
coinkidink)!

jg