All of this REMOVING stuff

I'm somewhat new to this list, but I'd like to comment on this. . .

Honestly, I'm torn.  My first inclination is to damn all of the whiners--they got instructions in the beginning--they should figure it out!!  This feeling is backed up by the type of phone calls that I get while doing temp jobs.  Most calls are from people who are freaking out because they didn't read SIMPLE instructions.

BUUUUUUT-----
My e-mail was down for a while.  Although I saved my initial OTR welcome message, it was destroyed when my e-mail was rebuilt.  I guess you could say that I should have printed it out, but I thought saving it indefinitely would be better because it's a bit of a long message.  Point being, if I ever wanted to get off the list, um, well, I lost my instructions.

I am quite happy here, and I also take offense to people calling the messages "dumb."  You know what--you're dumb, so there!!

You see my dilemna?!?!  I really want to tell these people "too bad sucker!!"-but, maybe some of them had the same luck I did.

hmmmmm. . . what to think. . .what to do????

One final thing.  I say this with all confidence: If you signed on at work and you want to get off the list, boo-hoo, you should be WORKING!!!!  Some of us don't have real jobs yet and are forced to take temp jobs.  I have no sympathy.

I'm not really a bitch.

--dana--