Innocence Mission

I haven't heard anything either.
I know that they appeared on Nat. Merchant's Ophelia from last year
and were on an album from someone named Mila Drumke.
I've only seen them when they opened for NM in Cincinnati in 1995 (?).
And I only have _Glow from them and always want to get the others
but then I forget about them.....
It's a shame because I fell in love with _Glow instantly which just
*doesn't* happen with me.

This is from www.huan.com/im from last June:

                   I meant to keep the streams of emails I got about the band
but sure enough I
                  didn't. But here's the summary:

                  First the bad news: for whatever reason, the Innocence
Mission are no longer
                  with A&R Records. The 2 parted ways earlier this year. IM's
manager, The
                  Peter Asher company, have apparently folded their doors as
well. I have no
                  idea who represents the band now. So flow of information has
been scarce.

                  Now some good news: IM have apparently signed a record deal
with another
                  label and are planning on releasing an EP sometime late
summer or fall of this
                  year. No word yet on what songs will appear but I imagine (or
hope) "Rhode
                  Island" will be included. I have no tour dates or other info
at this time. As soon
                  as I know it, I'll put it up.
later

Ron