RE: more music questions - Mary's Waltz

there's another band i just don't hear anything about anymore -- Innocence
Mission.  i've seen them in concert a number of times (they're from my place
of residence - Lancaster, PA) but nothing for quite some time now.  anyone
know what happened there?

incidentally, i did see Don & Karen Peris in the audience at an OtR show
once... :)

matt