RE: RE: paste music

I've placed a couple different orders with Paste Music and other than a
couple initial Netscape security errors the first time around (the day or
two after they first made their site available online), I've had good
response and good service from them.   For the one little problem I did
have initially, I emailed them and they promptly emailed back that they
were fixing it and the next day it was fixed.   As far as my orders, both
orders were received within three business days after I ordered.  Pretty
good in my book.

The only email I've received from them has been a couple of things that
they've posted to the VOL email list (since Nick Purdy from Paste is on the
VOL list....and Paste has a great live VOL CD that everyone should check out).

Oh, and did I mention that you should check out the new "Live at 40 Watt"
VOL CD?  It's available only through Paste and it's a great recording.  Was
recorded directly from the board at a show at the 40 Watt club in Athens,
GA....no overdubs or extra editing...just a great band having fun on stage,
seemingly unaware that they were being recorded at the time.

greggm at teleport_com
http://www.teleport.com/~greggm