@ I live a simple life...

"I live a simple life
 unfettered by complex sweets
 you think this isn't me? -- don't be weak
 -- there I go.  I'm so sorry."  REM 98

Can I start an e-mail with a songtag?  Hmm, I just did it.  Soup Taxi?
Damian, where did the "Soup Taxi" come from?  Quite a fan of your "Don"
sig too.

I've been away from e-mail, the world, for a while it seems.

Candace, I don't think I've ever thought of the meaning of "Baby Jane"
before.  I'm gonna give it more thought.

Carrie, I always recommend as the simplest method of getting old stuff
"e.g., _Eve_" is to work up a time machine and transform back to '94
when you could get it in any record store in the states...

Bruce
(I guess I'm lurking for another week or so now)