Re: Every 80's song in one story! (no OtR)

Ericmacher_Schummeister sez:

> Alanis Morrissette <- Debbie Gibson <- Tiffany <- Melanie <- Bobby Darin

may i try with another genre?? oh what fun!  }:þ

this is *really* oversimplified, but....
*The industrial revolution*

                                                                     KMFDM
                         Einsturzende Neubauten        Front 242
Luigi Russolo --> Throbbing Gristle          -->  Skinny Puppy  --> NIN  -->
Marylin
                          Laibach                              Leæther Strip
                          S.P.K.                            Front Line
Assembly

ok, ok - so maybe it's a *re*gression. hrmph.

>  don't hate me because i'm right,
>  eric.

don't hate me because i bought a Billie Holliday CD today for only one song
(Gloomy Sunday)!

>  ps - if you don't believe me, ask 'Mr. Emery' to send you his big-hair
>  girlie-pop 80's shoulder-pad Alanis mp3 track.

Yup. heard it, and even worse, i saw the pitures inside. *long* before all
this alanis-hootiefish stuff.

>  np: Loreena McKinnit | The Visit

one of my favorite CD's! she ranks up there with Dead Can Dance for me.

tired, hungry & delirious,

jay

NP: Billie Holliday - _The Essential_

"...Every form of creativity is for me only possible in an extreme situation
of life..."
Blixa Bargeld
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^