Re: computer stuff...

Thus spake Robert Lau:

> Sorry, I've been lurking for quite a while but had nothing to
>  say since everybody else here seems to know them much better
>  than I :)

I doubt that everyone here knows what they're talking about every time they
post (myself included), so don't let that stop you.

>  I joined the list after I saw OTR w/Cowboy Junkies Aug 1998.
>  I thought they were so incredible that I bought GDBD right there
>  in the lobby.  It's probably one of the most re-listenable albums
>  I have.  Only amazon.com lists OTR albums and they have "Darkest
>  Night of the Year", there's 1 review giving it 5 stars :)
>  I suppose I'll have to get it too :)

Oh yeah, that show at Royce Hall was a good one, no question.  It was
definitely a better show than the one they had at Club Caprice in either
October or November.  I'd have preferred that they play more than 8 songs, but
I guess I should be somewhat content that they were able to tour with the
Cowboy Junkies at all.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com
"In order to think, we must claim for our reasoning a validity which is not
credible if our own thought is merely a function of our brain, and our brains
a by-product of irrational physical processes." -- C.S. Lewis