Re: Introduction

dawn.cozart at gx_Novartis.com wrote:

> cemery at columbus_rr.com said:
>
> >Yeah, but if Dawn Cozart, Layner, and the Reihle sisters could make
> >it, it would be THAT MUCH BETTER!
>
> Or...if Anne E. came to Colorado, and you guys could all make it!  That
> would be pretty cool.  jg, you always said I'd appreciate her more if I
> could see her live :-P

Whoa... I didn't know I was being talked about down here at the bottom of this here post from Chris
until I read the response from Dawn. I agree with Dawn that all you listies should take a road trip
and come hang out with us. We'd find places for ya, right, Dawn?

> Dawn
>
> NP:  Erasure _The Innocents_

np: Oasis - _(What's the Story) Morning Glory_
Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins