Re: Eric's website

Hey all...

scott and brucey have been asking about my OtR site, so i just thought i'd
post this for anyone else who may have had difficulties...

certain browsers do cut off the bottom choice on that navigation bar, and
i'm just too lazy to fix it right now. however, the only thing that you
can't see is 'email OtR' which just sends mail to otrhine at aol_com, so it's
not that big a deal.

anyway, i'm in the middle of working on version 3.0 of my otr site, which
should be quite a bit more extensive and quite a bit cooler... at least i'm
hoping. anyway, it'll be done soon, maybe even by the end of this week...
we'll see. anyway, i'll let you all know when it's done.

working hard to give you the best,  ;-)
eric.

np: various monk mp3's