Re: Re: Impromptu Lostie Gatherings

I think "Lostie" pretty much describes a majority of us....

In a message dated 2/15/99 5:45:56 PM, binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com wrote:

>> and Yzzi snarfing random food, fun was certainly had by all, I hope.
>
>of course, at Yzzi's expense...

Yeah, THANKS, binksnort. And Lynz, and Rachel, and Jess, and Chris. Thank you
all SO very much. YOU try snorking a dill pickle out YOUR respective noses and
see how much YOU like it!

I notice no one's mentioned the confiscaton of bink's cherry. Or the inventory
of my corset Friday night. Or the psychotic weather we all braved. Or bink's
brush with Da Man (or, in this case, Da Woman). Or screaming through the
streets to get to the theatre on time. Or that Lynz really is the type to curl
up in a long wool cloak on the floor of a quirky used book store on the South
Side. Or solemnly shaking Chris's hand as he willingly and bravely allowed
Jess to drive.

You're all a lovely bunch of schizophrenics. Do come back soon!

Ysoie