Re: Introduction

john davis wrote:

> > Favorite Bands:
> > Obligatory OtR; Radiohead; The Sundays; Indigo Girls; Sarah Mchlachlan
> > (oops, misspelled that one and this program does not allow for
> > backspacing); Tori Amos; Beastie Boys; Old Smashing Pumpkins; Old U2;
>
>  you should really give "new" U2 a chance. be brave.

I couldn't agree more. Good stuff. Same goes for new Smashing Pumpkins. _Adore_ kicks the crap out
of that overbloated mess known as _Mellon Collie..._ But I do like the stuff from before that one as
well...

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins