Re: Mr. Emery's ethics aside...

Paul Christian Glenn wrote:

> >but is anyone on the list not from Ohio?
>
> Fremont, Nee-braski.  Half an hour northwest of Omaha.  (It's blowing snow
> here, btw)

Greeley, Colorado. Hour north of Denver, 1/2 hour southeast of Ft. Collins. Wasn't that a fun storm,
Paul? We just got it a few hours earlier than you did... Wed. night's drive home that normally takes
25 minutes took over an hour in the whiteout and ice. Yuck.

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins