Introduction

Sorry that a message got sent prematurely.  Anyways.
I was prompted to introduce myself, so here goes.

Hello, My name is Lindsey.  I am a persistent lurker.  I find comfort
in reading the messages.  My friend asked me today how I could
possibly read through all of these letters wihtout getting bored.  I
replied something about being extremely passionate about OtR.  She
didn't understand.  Anyways.

Favorite Books:
Contact, Carl Sagan: much better than the movie; Wuthering Heights,
Emily Bronte: guilt, sin and revenge (all the good stuff); Stranger in
a Strange Land, Robert Heinlein; A Room with A View, E.M. Forster:
also much better then the movies;  that about does it...

Favorite Bands:
Obligatory OtR; Radiohead; The Sundays; Indigo Girls; Sarah Mchlachlan
(oops, misspelled that one and this program does not allow for
backspacing); Tori Amos; Beastie Boys; Old Smashing Pumpkins; Old U2;
BNL

Favorite Movies:
Pretty Woman; A Room with a View; Ever after; The English Patient; The
Full Monty;  And various other things that I cannot think of, but
probably are more endearing to me than the ones I listed.

Goal in life:
Supposedly to be a chemist, but I don't see it happening.  I just
can't envision myself doing this the rest of my life.  I would truly
love to sing, but fear is paralyzing.

I am from Northern Kentucky (I was once told that this area was
nowhere because it isn't the same as the rest of Kentucky, but it
isn't quite Cincinnati either), but I go to school in Bowling Green,
KY.  I add the state only because I believe there are a few listies
from BG, Ohio?!.

Well, that is me in a nutshell.  I hope that wasn't too much?
Excuse the varrious typos (including that one).  I really can spell, I
just can't fix it once I mess up.  *Sigh*

Lindsey Frilling

d  k:r: