Re: not from Ohio (not necc. OTR)

Paul Soupiset wrote:

> >I guess that you mean you have to drive an hour North to Austin, or do you
> >drive to Houston?  Probably >Austin.  I, unfortunately, am back in the
> >dark hollows of Dallas where no decent music ever comes >through.  That's
> >kind of harsh, but I sure do miss Austin. . .

most of my relatives live in Houston. I like Austin too. and San Anton...
anyway. Dallas is about 1 hour and a half from where I grew up... and crazy as
it sounds, there is a small rinkydink town called, oh gosh darnit, it's been
too long, I can't remember the stupid name... out towards Kilgore... but...
anyway... That gets good groups in from time to time, and they have the best
concerts I have *ever* been too. As far as enthusiam and things... and they
don't put seats out, so people are n't just sitting there watching!

>  (i try to avoid houston as much as possible)

why is that? Have you ever gone to an IMAX there?

> I'd love to get these Ohio Rawk Hall of Famers to taste that beauty which is
> Live Music in Texas.... (Austin City Limits doesn't do it justice my
> friends,...)

LOL You are right...

> i agree with CE's assessment of the texas panhandle, but if he hasn't been
> to austin or san antonio, then he hasn't been to texas. do i hear an amen?

Loud and clear!!!

Amy