Re: Missed SNTR + x-files...

HottBeans at aol_com wrote:

> Well, I suppose it had to happen sooner or later, I'm finally going to say
> something! My name is Michelle,  I kind of just joined this group, just never
> got enough nerve to say something in case I'd be yelled at for some odd reason
> :)

What *ever* would make you think you would be yelled at? We don't usually do that!
LOL Only if you bring up *the* subject, or say 'take me off the list' really
rudely! LOL

> anyone else saw it, do you know if that was Charlie from Jars of Clay playing
> the accordian?

didn't see it, wish I could, but I live out of range! ;-)

BY THE WAY...

How was x-files... come on people, where's the rundown? Ya'll are suppose to help
this poor soul that lives in Romania and can't watch it... ;-) I *know* there are
those who could email me about what happened... please???

amy

Follow-Ups: References: