Re: remember that band? what was their name? something about a river?

----------
From: Chris Emery <cemery at columbus_rr.com>
To: Kaitlyn Chase <kaitlyn at taylortech_com>
Cc: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: remember that band? what was their name? something about a
river?
Date: Friday, February 12, 1999 9:15 AM

"Kaitlyn Chase" <kaitlyn at taylortech_com> sez:
>Listie John wrote:
>
>>suppose OtR gets a record deal and gets really famous... is that good
>or bad?
>
>(*shivering with fear*)   Two words: deja Hootie

Fuck that.   Hootie's cool.   And they made megabucks.   I'd be ecstatic if
OTR could make megabucks.

-- Hey, I like Hootie.  I'm just saying that now poor Hootie can't get
arrested.  Once radio "discovered" the next "next big thing" it was goodbye
Blowfish.  Hate to see that happen to OtR.

>>i am glad i am not a cat.
>
>I wish I was a cat.

What good would you be as a cat?

-- I'm sitting at work on a dismal Friday with Valentine's Day ahead of me
.. cat is looking like a pretty appealing option.

--
NP: Radiohead - _The Bends_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

-k