Re: Missed SNTR

---HottBeans at aol_com wrote:
>do you know if that was Charlie from Jars of Clay playing
> the accordian?? I believe it was... but just wanted a second
opinion. Thanks!!

I missed it myself, but based on the description of the performance i
heard, I can say with a good deal of confidence it was indeed Phil
Madeira who played accordian. He's been a keyboard jockey for all the
coolest people in nashville for years. He's got two incredible solo
records of his own. And he's one of the funniest people you'll ever
meet. In short, Phil Madeira kicks ASS!

BSC