Re: Please remove me from the list

Dateline: Washington..........

I heard them talking why the Republicans hate Bill Clinton so much the other
day .
The Guy says ,"Picture this. Ronald Reagan rides in  on a white horse and
single handedly slays and buries the 60's generation,cultures,morals and
politics. Makes the world safe again for all good Americans. Then all of the
sudden out of the muck comes this arm with a big mac in it's hand. And it's
Bill Clinton. They muster all their power like a bunch of Japanese in one of
those old monster movies and pull out all stops to extract this evil from the
body politic.Whatever the cost. But try as they may nothing works . Then they
go with the big gun's. Only one difference,the outcome! The mans too
big----The mans too strong'

Ok I embellished it a little.But that was the gist.

My thoughts. As I watch the Republicans talk about not worrying about the
consequenses,that the American people don't really believe  what they
believe,that there will be no backlash at the polls,that they are not hurt by
this at any level while they invoke the words "Whitehouse spin machine"
(Anyone remember the greatest of spins-> liberal media-tax and spend liberals)
I am reminded of the Black Knight in the Holy  Grail after loosing limbs
crying "It's a mear flesh wound. Come back you coward,I'm not afraid of you"
Who the fuck are they kidding?

Once again the world is safe again for headjobs and
hedonism................ehrr I mean activism and compassion.
I love America!