Spreading the word!

Well,   after many unsuccessful tries, I have successfully subscribed myself to
the regular list-thing here at my work address since I was always so bored and
wishing for email to read. Anyway, now I get to read and comment, although I
probably still won't comment as much as our friend CE.

So, I'm only working here for another 2 and a half weeks, but still it can enjoy
it while i can.

about OtR---I pledged to the public radio station here (WXPN) the other day
during there fund drive and I was telling the person who answered the phone
about OtR and he was very interested, but had never heard of them. So, I think
I'll send him a tape with some stuff. I hope he likes it. Anyway, I've never
been someone to push my music on people, but I feel really comfortable doing it
with OtR. I think I would tell almost anyone about the band, especially if I
knew in advance that they had good taste in music.

By the way, can anybody think of songs that have state names in them? We are
preparing state filing for insurance companies and one of my fellow employees
and I are trying to find a song for every state.

Please help!!!

Oh, and do you know this one...

""the black hills of North Dakota." Who's it by and what's it called?

Have a great day, all,
Blessings,
Lara