another bazzare question...

okay. now I know you all *love* me so here I am again... t his is all for a
good purpose I promise.

some of you have already answered this question, if you have don't worry, I
have it.

here we go. what is your favorite (one of your favorite) OtR lyrics (one or
two lines max) don't you love my restrictions?

and to top it all, give me a couple words that when you hear them remind
you of OtR. (NOT Karin and Linford, I know about all that! LOL)

Sorry to pester you with my little questions but I want a well rounded
view...

Amy